Update of "Canonic Autoloader"
Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
|Page Name:||Canonic Autoloader|
shared.phar is a streets ahead PHP autoloader.
- Self-contained in a single compressed phar
- Based on a class map
- Can be updated easily by invoking it from the command line
- Phar collections become first class citizens
- Interprets identifiers case-insensitively (as PHP does)
- Tokenizes plain
phar://*includes for identifier declarations
- Is meant for
/usr/share/phphandling, but can be used project-locally
- Prepares rfc:function_autoloading userland support
- Indifferent to PSR-0/4 constraints, works atop any legacy or custom directory scheme
- The phar may also be split up
And it's public domain.
It can be utilized easily with:
And updated manually on the command line:
Or implicitly on development setups by declaring an
AUTOLOADER_UPDATE environment variable.