shared.phar is a streets ahead PHP autoloader.
- Self-contained in a single compressed Phar ⎘.
- Can be updated easily from the command line or implicitly.
- Is class-map based and handles identifiers PHP-compliant.
- Phar collections become first class citizens, as both plain
phar://*packages are scanned for identifier declarations.
- Indifferent to PSR-0/4 constraints, works atop any legacy or custom directory scheme.
- Prepares rfc:function_autoloading userland support.
- Can be used project-locally and for
- And for deployment is just copied along with the classpath.
Also it's placed into the Public Domain.
It can be utilized easily with:
And updated manually on the command line:
Or implicitly on development setups by pre-declaring an environment variable.
SetEnv AUTOLOADER_UPDATE 1