— part of check-in
on branch trunk
— Write-Splash fix for PS2.
Release a 0.9.0
* Ported to Powershell 5.0
* Toolblocks are just buttons again, in a TreeView;
for performance reasons (became too slow with 200 scripts)
* Output pane is a FlowDocument now, allows -XAML passing
* Extra parameters now bring up a form box, new vars: meta field
* New darker theme
* Splash screen added
* Introducing cross-runspace events now (albeit Cancel non-functional,
simple $GUI.tasks queue still used)
* Proper GUI output to HTML clipboard conversion
* First public (stripped down) release
* Main code condensed into modules/ directory.
* Global configuration hash is now populated in starter.ps1
* Restructured tools/ again into category-nested subfolders.
* Implemented HTML clipboard kludge (collect alongside Out-Gui).
* Sigma version for init_intro.ps1 instead of main version.
* Open-RemoteRegistry with generic path support
* more Out-Gui and Start-Win type and error catching
* globalized Out-Gui aliases for type:init scripts
* funcs_json / Foreach-KV
* Unicode toolbar block
* condensed CLI output instead of submenus
* unified $cfg. names
* basic plugin system
* funcs_* init plugins
* Scripts held in tools.*/ folders
* input+combobox support for param:
* Ask-Gui/Get-Params name matching
* reduced to single runspace just for GUI/WPF
* toolblocks instead of just buttons
* AD-Search alternatives
* preliminary WPF mode without separate runspace
* CMD scripts ported
* CLI only version