Ticket Change Details
RSS and atom feeds apparently invalid
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-11-14 22:04:07|
- Change icomment to:
I'm subscribing to freshcode's RSS through newsblur (which is itself foss, and highly recommended), and recently many items fail to appear on newsblur.
Upon investigation by the newsblur developer, it seems that the RSS format fails validation, see the discussion in https://forum.newsblur.com/t/something-wrong-with-parsing-of-freshcode-club-feeds-items-are-lost/7265 and the validation results in:
Neither is ok, the atom has fewer errors than RSS.
It would be awesome if the feed was proper. Thanks for all the work you've and keep putting into freshcode.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "471d6e449634e518f33a776345efd427bba03139"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "RSS and atom feeds apparently invalid"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"