|Title:||drchangelog times out|
|Last Modified:||2016-04-24 01:35:22|
|Version Found In:||20160315|
anonymous added on 2016-03-15 10:36:18:
I wanted to test http://hg.nih.at/libzip/raw-file/tip/NEWS.md with the drchangelog "changelog" retrieval method (http://freshcode.club/drchangelog), but I always get the same error: "a database thing Sorry. There's currently a database thing happening. (Well, most likely..) Updates usually finish in 3-5 minutes." Please take a look. Unrelated: While looking for ways to report this, I tried "Reports" at the bottom, which points to "http://fossil.include-once.org/freshcode/reports", which gives me "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log."
mario added on 2016-03-28 02:13:30:
Hi. Thanks for the note!
Now the Changelog under http://hg.nih.at/libzip/raw-file/tip/NEWS.md works perfectly fine. I've just run it through my local test installation. No issues whatsoever.
It times out on the live system consistently. It hangs at retrieving the HTTP resource. It doesn't even work per curl/wget on the commandline as I just figured out.
Appearently the Mercurial server is reachable. However the IPv6 gets picked up on my server, but 2a01:1b0:7999:446:....:2c78 returns no response. Doesn't respond to pings, or from my home machine either.
mario added on 2016-03-28 02:15:04:
As for the fossil /reports error I'm not sure yet. Haven't enabled more detailed logging. It's most certainly a configuration issue on my part. The whacky rewrite rules for the CGI handler probably reject too much. (Had trouble with a few webspiders going circles around relative links.)
mario added on 2016-03-28 03:23:38:
I don't know. The ''/reports'' failure is just some 'segmentation fault'. Perhaps run out of memory. It's nothing interesting though, just some repository stats.
mario added on 2016-04-24 01:35:22:
Updated fossil to 1.35, reports/graphs work again.