* Introduces modify dialog to create SecRuleUpdateActionById and SecRuleUpdateTargetById
directives for existing rules, taking into account existing overrides.
* Bundles logfmt1 / update-logfmt and logex command line tool to allow for
general log processing with varying formatstrings.
* Fixed catastrophic backtracking for help() text on some rules.
* Add file:// links for @pmFromFile patterns.
* Fixed dependencies in pluginconf.setup() from comment continuation lines.
* Enabled [Wrap] button as submenu.
* Allow user-recipes as .txt files, and indent whole block for additions.
* Support TransferLog (which nobody uses). Add pretty ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ progressbar
for modseccfg startup.
* Introduces log preprocess and report or image scripts/.
* Add File→Install menu for modssec-flameeyes.deb packages
or setup scripts.
* Implement *.preconf support in writer/config/recipes.
* Rewritten recipe handler and menu structure.
* Introduce module/plugin lookup for .add_menu()/.has()/.show() and raw_event
in mainwindow handler (for literal menu string lookups).
* Minor fixes, published data tests.
* Various fixes (recipe, writer, _update_rules, audit log detection).
* Introduce colorized log view and filtering/search.
* Prepare for *.preconf files, give special recognition to
CRS exclusion files, and avoid matching IfModule as wrapper.
* Add Log→Advise lookup for common errors. Menu restructuring.
* Audit logs (Native and JSON) are now processed, even from Concurrent
directory trees. A log preview textbox was added.
* Wrapped directives get recognized.
* Recipes use more $vars from log details. Finished Macro implementation.
* Moved statusbar, introduced vhost warning messages.
* Vhost.ruledecl now uses status icons (➗, ❌, , ✅) internally.
* Fix (0.3.1) for missing lookahead in rx.end.
* Introduced editor for SecOption directives.
* And an options dialog for CoreRuleSet variables.
* Minor adaptions to pluginconf.gui, and decorators for mainwindow features.
* Added an [info] dialog for rule inspection.
* Implemented [enable] to undo SecRemoveRemoveRuleById directives.
* Keyboard bindings in main window, hourglass mouse pointer for
updates, and uses appdirs now instead of a fixed CONFIG_HOME path.
* Multiple dialogs (main, editor, window) can now run in parallel.
* Config dictionary has been merged into appsettings.
* Provides for sshfs-remoting with `modseccfg vps5:/` parameter.
* Added a basic editor for conf files.
* Fix insertion regex, backup option, and use proper SecRuleRemove directive.
* New options to automatically switch log file for vhost.
* Initial repository, first pypi release.
* Functional mainwindow interaction.
* Crude modseccfg.writer functionality (w/ automatic backup)
* Settings window implemented.
* Basic PySimpleGUI mainwindow.
* Rudimentary vhost/secrule tokenizer.
* pluginconf updated (GUI/setup) for this project.