Ticket Change Details
Ubuntu 20.xx dependencies
|User & Date:||mario on 2020-11-21 17:57:33|
- foundin changed to: "2.2.1"
Python3 is semi-standard on newer Debian/Ubuntu versions, but multiple dependencies are only available through python3-xyz packages. Sso the generic .debs need some updating. * Alternative dependency lists `python3-requests|python-requests` * Or perhaps even a separate invocation script `#!/usr/bin/env python3` * And even a `bin3=streamtuner3` wrapper
- login: "mario"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Ubuntu 20.xx dependencies"
- type changed to: "Build_Problem"