New beta release 2.1.8
This is mostly just labeled a beta release, because of some minor bugs remaining.
Adds a couple of new channel plugins:
- Dirble (added again)
While it removes: iCast / 8tracks
The new User plugin manager simplifies adding new contrib/ plugins:
- Compound channel mixing
- File browser (unsupported)
- Great Little Radio Player (CSV import)
- Punkcast (no longer bundled)
The Xiph channel was extended, now provides a faster HTML extraction mode, and brings back the slow YP.XML conversion as fallback.
The Youtube error result was fixed, now uses only the v3 API (for the mostPopular list).
Add new configuration dialog group for Playlist processing.
Some bugfixes as usual:
- Action/playlist extraction adds a custom JAMJSON extractor.
- Last category restoration seems to work now, scrolls back and reselects correctly now.
- Some Gtk3 fixes.
- Invalid favicons did crash ST2.
- Another fix for the search function.
And there's an experimental new package for Arch Linux / pacman, available as
.arch.txzin the SF.net download section.
Channel tab double clicking doesn't work (ever since the notebook tags became draggable/reorderable).
DND-importing real URLs still won't uncover complete station information, just brings up the edit dialog.
Non-Google favicon extraction still isn't implemented.