|Build in trigger script for DPKG and RPM (untested).|
|mario authored 1548 days ago last checkin 18e74838b ⎘|
|📄 LICENSE||Add minimum documentation (changelog, license, readme, manpage)‹›||1684 days ago|
|📄 NEWS||Prepare 0.3.4 step release.‹›||1548 days ago|
|📄 README||Update notes about pharmap.php and addPhar(). (Section about recommen‹›||1548 days ago|
|📄 manpage.1||Typos in manpage.‹›||1548 days ago|
|📄 mk||Build in trigger script for DPKG and RPM (untested).‹›||1548 days ago|
|📄 pharmap.php||Tool to regenerate .phar-internal class/func `map`, which is compatib‹›||1548 days ago|
|📄 shared.phar||Test build of 0.3.4‹›||1548 days ago|
|📄 stub.php||Build in trigger script for DPKG and RPM (untested).‹›||1548 days ago|
|📄 update.php||Skip hidden .dot directories (as in .git/* and .svn/*)‹›||1691 days ago|
shared.phar is a streets ahead PHP autoloader.
- Self-contained in a single compressed Phar ⎘.
- Can be updated easily from the command line or implicitly.
- Is class-map based and handles identifiers PHP-compliant.
- Phar collections become first class citizens, as both plain
phar://*packages are scanned for identifier declarations.
- Indifferent to PSR-0/4 constraints, works atop any legacy or custom directory scheme.
- Prepares rfc:function_autoloading userland support.
- Can be used project-locally and for
- And for deployment is just copied along with the classpath.
Also it's placed into the Public Domain.
It can be utilized easily with:
And updated manually on the command line:
Or implicitly on development setups by pre-declaring an environment variable.
SetEnv AUTOLOADER_UPDATE 1