Ticket Change Details
Cannot sign out OpenID session.
- Change foundin to "current"
- Change icomment to:
[How do you recover passwords in this site? I reported this problem two years ago as "kazinator". Today I had to create a new account here, kazinator2]
The problem still persists. I cannot update the TXR project in Freshcode.
It says I cannot update it with my current login: it matches neither the password nor OpenID handle.
I click on login, and then log out. It tells me I have successfully signed out.
I go to the project to try to update it again. Of course, I can't update it with my current login (because I don't have one). I click on the login link, and now there is an OpenID authentication dialog. When I enter the URL and proceed, it fails, telling me "Already Logged In": that I haven an association with an OpenID handle already.
So, in fact, I was not signed out when I was told I was signed out.
Clearing cookies does nothing; it's some persistent server-side state.
- Change login to "kazinator2"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "a5252a7fd58f1c86ab31bd2d7af7c8c2401b768f"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Cannot sign out OpenID session."
- Change type to "Code_Defect"