Alternatives to streamtuner2
RadioTray is a small systray/indicator application, which allows to quickly switch between stations. It comes with a few elected default radios, but easily allows adding new ones. Streamtuner2 now has a plugin to populate your RadioTray bookmarks.
Great Little Radio Player is a nice looking stream browser, which lists radios in a folder-style view.
TunaPie is a mature radio/stream player, which was popular among streamtuner1 users. It's still maintained, the recently released version is 2.1.19
VLC is not just a multimedia powerhouse, but also has a few plugins for radio directory discovery and browsing.
Rhythmbox is meant for local multimedia collections, but comes with plugins for last.fm, libre.fm, radio lookups.
JMyOggRadioPlayer is a cross-plattform frontend for MyOggRadio
RadioDroid is the Android app for http://radio-browser.info/
- radiodroid.jpeg added by mario on 2016-10-31 14:56:46. [details]
- jmyoggradio.png added by mario on 2016-10-31 14:56:32. [details]
- rhythmbox.jpeg added by mario on 2016-10-31 14:52:44. [details]
- tunapie.jpeg added by mario on 2016-10-31 14:50:19. [details]
- glrp.jpeg added by mario on 2016-10-31 14:49:50. [details]
- radiotray.jpeg added by mario on 2016-10-31 14:49:22. [details]