Update of "streamtuner2"
Streamtuner2 is an internet radio browser GUI. It lists streaming stations from different directory services:
- The MOD Archive
- iTunes Radio
- Radiotunes: di.fm, sky.fm, jazzradio.com
- And optional: a local file browser, historic PunkCast channel, radio.net, browser for Delicast, for RadioBrowser, the UbuntuUsers station list, Windows Media Guide, or Magnatune, and ListenLive, and iCast once it works again. See also contrib/.
Playback is left to your preferred audio player: Audacious, Amarok, Exaile, Guayadeque, Decibel, Quod Libet, qmmp, XMMS2, or video players Totem, Parole, VLC, etc.
And for recording streamripper, youtube-dl, or even wget / curl are used.
- Old homepage http://milki.include-once.org/streamtuner2/ for a summary
- Sourceforge https://sourceforge.net/projects/streamtuner2/ for downloads
- Releases http://freshcode.club/projects/streamtuner2 for announcements
- Current /changelog and /timeline
- Release history /doc/trunk/NEWS or /cat/releases.json
- Help pages, which also exist in the app itself.
- Placeholder syntax for player configuration
- Some plugin writing documentation
- List of Perhaps Asked Questions
- Watch for RecentChanges here in the Wiki
- Python 2.7 or 3.x, while current versions might still run on 2.6 though.
- Gtk2 with PyGtk or Gtk3 with PyGI
- Python-PyQuery with LXML
- Python-Requests after 1.1.0 (package in Quantal doesn't suffice)
- Python-Imaging (PIL or Pillow2)
- An audio player like Audacious or VLC
- And streamripper or fIcy/fPls for actually recording radio stations