Update of "streamtuner2"
Streamtuner2 is an internet radio browser GUI. It lists streaming stations from different directory services:
- The MOD Archive
- iTunes Radio
- Radiotunes: di.fm, sky.fm, jazzradio.com
- And optional: a local file browser, historic PunkCast channel, PublicRadioFan, browser for Delicast, for RadioBrowser, the UbuntuUsers station list, Windows Media Guide, Magnatune, ListenLive, and iCast once it works again. See also contrib/.
Playback is left to your preferred audio player: Audacious, Amarok, Exaile, Guayadeque, Decibel, Quod Libet, qmmp, XMMS2, or video players Totem, Parole, VLC, etc.
And for recording streamripper, youtube-dl, or even wget / curl are used.
- Old homepage http://milki.include-once.org/streamtuner2/ for a summary
- Sourceforge https://sourceforge.net/projects/streamtuner2/ for downloads
- Releases http://freshcode.club/projects/streamtuner2 for announcements
- Current /changelog and /timeline
- Release history /doc/trunk/NEWS or /cat/releases.json
- Help pages, which also exist in the app itself.
- Placeholder syntax for player configuration
- Some plugin writing documentation
- List of Perhaps Asked Questions
- Watch for RecentChanges here in the Wiki
- Python 2.7 or 3.x, while current versions might still run on 2.6 though.
- Gtk2 with PyGtk or Gtk3 with PyGI
- Python-PyQuery with LXML
- Python-Requests after 1.1.0 (package in Quantal doesn't suffice)
- Python-Imaging (PIL or Pillow2)
- An audio player like Audacious or VLC
- And streamripper or fIcy/fPls for actually recording radio stations